[Link View]: Remnant 2 Best Handler Build and Guide
Remnant 2 Best Handler Build
Choose the Handler Archetype:
The Handler is the best archetype for solo play in Remnant 2 due to its canine companion that acts as a second player, drawing enemy fire away from you and dealing additional damage.
Select the Best Handler Perks:
- a. Bonded: This perk allows your canine companion to revive you and restore 50% of your maximum health, enabling you to take more risks without fear of falling in battle.
- b. Pack Hunter: This perk increases your range and skill damage by 30% and grants a 5% boost in range and skill critical hit chance when within a 25-meter radius of your companion, enhancing your damage output.
Optimize the Handler Skills:
- a. Attack Dog: This skill provides a 20% damage boost to your companion. You can send the dog to a specific location, and holding down the input further increases the damage of all allies within a 20-meter radius. The dog can be called back by pressing the input twice.
- b. Guard Dog: With this skill, your companion draws 15% more threat and enemy attention while reducing all damage by 20%. You can command the dog to attack enemies at a location, and you can trigger a howl that lessens damage for all allies within a 20-meter radius by 15%. The dog can be called back by pressing the input twice.
Consider the Secondary Archetype:
- a. Medic: Opting for the Medic archetype will provide greater healing, allowing you to stay on your feet more during battles.
- b. Summoner: Choosing the Summoner archetype grants you an additional companion, acting like the dog, drawing enemy attention, and increasing your damage output.
- c. Engineer: The Engineer class meshes well with nearly every archetype, but it is challenging to unlock.
By following this build guide, you can maximize your survival and effectiveness while playing solo in Remnant 2 as a Handler, taking advantage of your canine companion’s abilities and enhancing your damage output.
How to defeat Legion on Nightmare Difficulty in Remnant 2?
Defeating Legion on Nightmare difficulty in Remnant 2 requires precise execution and a thorough understanding of the boss mechanics. Legion presents a challenging encounter with its pressure mechanics and relentless spawns of dangerous enemies. To succeed, players must pay attention to key mechanics and adopt a strategic approach. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the fight:
- Madness Glare: Legion emits a bright red glow during the Madness Glare phase. Looking directly at Legion during this time causes the player to build up the Madness status effect, resulting in negative consequences such as losing the Heads Up Display (HUD) at level one and suffering potent Damage over Time (DoT) at level two and beyond. To avoid gaining Madness, players must look away from the red glare.
- Pulse Altar: The altar on which Legion stands poses a significant threat during the fight. It charges up throughout the encounter and unleashes a deadly wave of madness across the entire battlefield at its peak. Players must dodge roll through this wave to avoid taking damage. Breaking line of sight with the altar does not offer protection.
- Spawning Adds: Throughout the fight, Legion consistently spawns dangerous additional enemies to distract players from the Pulse Altar. Dealing with these adds quickly is crucial to surviving the encounter, as they exist to draw attention away from the altar and expose players to the deadly wave.
Nightmare Strategy: To tackle the challenge of Nightmare Legion, players should focus on reducing the need for multitasking as much as possible. Utilize an elevated platform on the right side of the room, close to the arena’s entrance, as it provides partial safety against the numerous adds while allowing players to attack Legion. Most of the adds will spawn below the platform, minimizing their threat.
The elevated platform also features a stone structure that shields players’ eyes from Legion’s Madness Glare. Engaging Legion from this safe spot maximizes damage output, as players can attack him while avoiding the Madness effect. During Madness Glare, Legion’s ‘eye’ becomes a weak point, making it the ideal time to deal significant damage.
Around 75% of Legion’s health, he will leave the altar and float around the room, occasionally firing madness bolts at players. While these bolts should be avoided, the main concern remains dealing with Madness Glare. Players may need to reposition themselves if they can’t find a structure to shield their eyes, but looking away from Legion during the glare phase prevents the effects.
The most dangerous aspect of the fight is the Pulse Altar at the back of the room, which players cannot destroy. Mastering the timing and indicators for the altar’s shockwave is essential. Listen for the sound cue of a finished electric charge, signaling the impending shockwave. Players must be ready to dodge roll towards the direction of the altar, utilizing the invulnerability frames to dodge through the wave and avoid taking damage.
To succeed against Nightmare Legion, players must not only understand the strategy but also put in solid attempts to master the fight’s flow. Precision, quick reflexes, and a well-executed plan will be key to emerging victorious against this challenging boss encounter in Remnant 2.
Remnant 2 is an exhilarating third-person shooter action role-playing video game, brought to life through the collaborative efforts of the esteemed developer, Gunfire Games, and the publishing prowess of Gearbox Publishing. Following in the footsteps of its highly acclaimed predecessor, Remnant: From the Ashes (released in 2019), the gaming community eagerly awaited the announcement of the sequel. In a momentous revelation in December 2022, Gearbox Publishing unveiled the much-anticipated Remnant 2, generating waves of excitement among fans.
With the advancements in technology and gaming capabilities, Remnant 2 was designed to harness the full potential of the gaming platforms. The game’s development was expertly crafted using Unreal Engine 5, providing players with stunning visuals, seamless gameplay, and immersive environments that truly transport them into the heart of the action.
The wait finally came to an end when Remnant 2 was officially launched on July 25, 2023, for three major platforms: PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X/S. Players across the gaming community rejoiced as they could now embark on a thrilling adventure filled with intense combat, captivating storytelling, and a vast open world to explore.
In Remnant 2, players find themselves in a post-apocalyptic landscape, where humanity’s survival is at stake once more. As a courageous protagonist, players must navigate through treacherous terrain, face hordes of formidable enemies, and uncover the mysteries behind the shattered world they inhabit.
The game caters to both solitary explorers and collaborative warriors. Engaging in the single-player mode allows players to delve deep into the narrative, forming emotional connections with the characters and unfolding the rich tapestry of the game’s lore. On the other hand, those who seek camaraderie and challenging cooperative gameplay can join forces in the multiplayer mode, strategizing with friends to conquer relentless adversaries and earn epic rewards.
Remnant 2 seamlessly blends the heart-pounding action of a third-person shooter with the immersive elements of an action role-playing game. As players progress, they can fine-tune their skills, customize their characters, and acquire powerful weaponry and abilities, ensuring that every playthrough feels unique and personal.
With its dynamic gameplay, compelling storyline, and an array of engaging features, Remnant 2 solidifies its place as a true gem in the gaming landscape. Both fans of the original and newcomers to the series are bound to find themselves captivated by the game’s allure, diving headfirst into an unforgettable gaming experience that will leave a lasting impression.
Remnant 2 Best Handler
In Remnant 2, the Handler class stands out as the best choice due to its unique gameplay advantages. The defining feature of the Handler is their loyal dog companion, which proves to be an invaluable asset during gameplay. This canine ally not only aids in dealing damage but also offers team buffs, making the Handler a strong pick, particularly when playing with friends.
Players have the opportunity to select their archetype shortly after completing the tutorial. Opting for the Handler class grants them the benefit of a reliable companion throughout their adventures, enhancing their overall combat effectiveness. The dog companion serves as a secondary player, providing crucial support by drawing enemy fire away from the player and assisting in dealing additional damage.
Furthermore, the Handler’s dog can be equipped with a Relic that enables it to revive the player, making solo play more manageable by offering a safety net during challenging encounters. In multiplayer, the Handler’s canine companion becomes even more valuable as it assists the whole team, boosting overall damage output and providing various buffs to enhance the group’s performance.
The Handler’s dog companion is versatile and adapts well to different combat situations. By using specific perks and skills, players can further enhance the dog’s abilities, making it a formidable asset during battles. Whether it’s drawing enemy attention, dealing increased damage, or providing healing, the Handler’s companion proves to be a reliable ally in the face of various challenges.
Overall, the Handler class in Remnant 2 offers a well-rounded and rewarding gameplay experience. Its unique abilities, particularly the presence of the dog companion, make it a standout choice for players looking to optimize their performance and enjoy cooperative gameplay with friends. The Handler’s versatile playstyle and team-oriented features cement its status as the best Remnant 2 class for many players seeking an enjoyable and efficient adventure in the game.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
[Link Watch video]: Remnant 2 Best Handler Build and Guide