In this guide, you will find how to fix Xbox One series X or series S error 0x87e10bea. Go through the guide and follow the step-by-step instructions to fix it.
The server may be down or Xbox is getting additional updates due to which it is getting errors.
- The first thing you will need to do is open up your Xbox and click the Turn-off Console option from the section.
- After that, restart it again.
It will help to resolve the error.
- However, if you have Xbox One, then you have to pull the power plug until it is off and then connect it back to the Xbox.
- If you are using the Xbox series S or X, then just hold the power button for up to 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
- While if you have a PlayStation then it goes into rest mode upon turning it off.
- Now turn it on back, try to download or play the game, and check if the error is fixed.